Table of Contents
Rosario Skin Clinic
Rosario Skin Clinic provides dermatological medical care that integrates prescription and over-the-counter medications to treat various skin, hair, and nail conditions.
They provide treatments for acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry and itchy skin, moles, and warts. In addition, they provide education about melanoma and other types of skin cancer that can be dangerous and strike without warning.
Rosario Skin Clinic provides medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatment for all medical conditions of skin, hair, and nails.
Keep Your Skin Happy and Healthy
We provide complete medical dermatology care that integrates prescription and over-the-counter medication to treat various skin, hair, and nail conditions.
- Acne and eczema
- Dry and itchy skin
- Moles and warts
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Chemical peels
- Dermal fillers
- Topical medication
- Melanoma and other skin cancers can be dangerous and can appear without warning. Trust the expert dermatologists at Rosario Skin Clinic to provide skin cancer screening services to give you peace of mind.
Rosario Skin Clinic Doctors/ Providers
Dr. Amber Fowler
- Dr. Amber is the holder of this Clinic. However, she is a resident of Skagit Valley. In the field of dermatology, he has many years of experience in the Northwest.
- In 1994 he completed his graduation from Anacortes High School. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Washington.
- Dr. Amber completed her Ph.D. at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Amber is a board-certified dermatologist.
Dr. Laurie Jacobson
- Dr. Laurie is a board-certified dermatologist. Laurie specializes in Mohs micrographic cutaneous surgery, dermatology, and laser surgery.
- After the University of Michigan, he completed his graduation. Dr. Laurie received her medical degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Jacob Berman is a board-certified dermatologist. He deals with all aspects of surgical, medical, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Jacob completed his university studies in Spanish and chemistry. Then, from the University of Dresel in Pennsylvania, he completed his Ph.D.
Lindsey Switzer, PA-C
- Since the University of Washington School of Medicine, Lindsey received her PA education. In 2013, Lindsey completed her graduation.
Scott Taylor, PA-C
- Scott Taylor works as a Physician Assistant at Rosario Skin Clinic. From LeMoyne College, he completed his Master of Science in Physician Assistant.
- Scott focused primarily on surgical and general dermatology. He is passionate about eczema, acne, and psoriasis for skin cancer identification and prevention.
Nicholas Elizondo, PA-C
- Nicolás completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin. He specializes in weight management, nutritional advice, and long-distance endurance racing.
- Nicholas graduated from Emory University.
Dr. Hyunhee Park, DO, FAAD
- Dr. Hyun-hee is a general and surgical dermatologist. From the University of Washington, he completed his Bachelor of Science in Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- Hyun-hee completed her medical degree at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Nevada.
- From the Nevada Hospital medical center, he completed his internal training. However, Dr. Park is fluent in Spanish and Korean.
Dr. Katie Morrison
- Dr. Katie is a highly respected board-certified dermatologist. Katie has a different interest in Medical Dermatology.
- Morrison completed her bachelor’s degree in biochemistry from the University of California, San Diego.