Table of Contents
Known for their simple skin care products, Krave Beauty has made waves everywhere, and she had to get a piece of that fabulous beauty.
Krave Beauty has made its mark in the world of beauty. They are known for their simple yet effective skincare products made with good-for-you ingredients.
About Krave Beauty Background
Founded by YouTube star Liah Yoo, originally from Korea, all Krave Beauty’s products are formulated there. And they are in line with the K-beauty philosophy.
Products of Krave Beauty
Great Barrier Relief
- As its ironic name suggests, this serum offers excellent relief to the skin barrier.
- It is about replenishing energy with this powerful product, thanks to the combination of skin-repairing oils such as safflower, rosehip, and tamanu.
- This latest personal star ingredient of You and which, according to her, has drastically reduced her hyperpigmentation.
- Also included are ceramides, cholesterol, and squalene, all of which are already found in the skin to restore the complexion to its fullest.
Oat So Simple Water Cream
- Fewer than ten ingredients go into this nourishing, water-based moisturizer, with oats being the star ingredient.
- This grain is a standard inclusion in skin care for its anti-inflammatory and anti-pollution properties, as well as being friendly to sensitive skin.
- This formula was created using information from multiple sources. You analyzed over 2,300 responses on what constitutes the perfect moisturizer to make this water cream.
- So you can trust that this bottle contains such a complete solution for your needs. Of your skin while it dries.
Beet the sun
- We’ll say it until our mouths are dry: sunscreen is important, so use it every day. Still, not all sunscreens are formulated the same, and some tend to aggravate skin sensitivities or leave a white cast.
- Yoo’s understanding of these struggles has led to her Beet the Sun SPF 50+ PA++++ sunscreen, a product that ticks all the boxes when it comes to sun protection.
- Made with beetroot extract and tons of antioxidants to fight free radicals, this lightweight product doesn’t leave white spots, so it’s friendly to all skin tones.
- Sensitive skin may not be so welcoming when it comes to chemical exfoliants, especially if you’re starting from scratch.
- Yoo’s Kale-lalu-yaha is an extremely gentle glycolic acid blended washcloth, so those unfamiliar with chemical exfoliants can trust this is a good place to start.
- Dark leafy greens like kale, spinach and parsley are added to the formula, all packed with antioxidants to further support skin health.