Table of Contents
Beauty Nail Bar
Beauty Nail Bar: A nail bar is a store that offers products and services related to the care of fingernails and toenails.
Nail bars provide manicures and pedicures, manicures include shaped and painted nails on the hands, while pedicures are the same for the feet. However, manicures and pedicures also involve caring for the skin around the nails.
Numerous nail bars also focus on the face. These beauty bars can include makeup artists and nail specialists. Nail specialists don’t just paint your fingernails and toenails with polish, they add intricate designs, like little sparkles of jewels, to the center of your nails. Here makeup artists apply color to the entire face using eye shadow, lipstick, and blush on the cheeks.
- Beauty Nail bar specialists or technicians are also experienced in applying techniques such as the French manicure.
- A French manicure presents the nails with a slightly square shape. However, white polish is added to the tips of the nails, while the rest of each nail is left natural or has a natural-looking polish applied.
- Here white polish is applying in a crescent shape that mimics the natural curved whites of the nails, but usually occupies a larger section of each nail.
- To finish off the natural elegance of French nails, two coats of clear nail polish are adding.
Make up artists and skin specialists
However, who work at nail bars usually have separate work stations away from the areas used for working on nails. However, these sections can look very spa-like.
- Here there may be massage chairs as well as stacks of trendy beauty and health magazines for clients to read.
- Here a nail bar may feature a wall of attractively displaying accessories for the hands and feet, such as bracelets and flip flops.
- Many nail bars have long counters on multiple walls that are dividing into workstations. Each station contains products such as nail buffers, files, nail clippers, polishes and much more.
- However, a chair is placing for the nail bar customer to sit near the counter of each workstation. Neatly stacked supply counters resemble lounges, but the chairs are a bit different.
- Nail salon chairs are large and feature a foot soaking section at the bottom along with a footrest to place your feet during your pedicure.